If you’re looking for a restaurant Milwaukee has so many dining options you won’t know where to begin. The city has many great restaurants such as: French restaurants, Italian restaurants, Chinese restaurants, and more.
Before selecting any restaurant, you must consider the entertainment that restaurant will offer, such as a jazz or blues band or serene piano music played on a grand piano. Milwaukee restaurants provide you meal in the most romantic, exclusive setting around.
Some of the good restaurants in the city are listed below -
- Bacchus: - In this restaurant American cuisine features fresh, seasonal, & locally-grown organic ingredients. It also provides you various private rooms for business & social occasions.
- Bistro Lunch: - This restaurant offers you tasty and eye-appealing array of sandwiches, salads, appetizers and soup du jour.
- Third Street Pier - This restaurant offers you more than 20 varieties of fresh seafood from far and wide. Here, you can also enjoy 16-ounce rib eye, roast goose and other terrestrial offerings.
- Milwaukee Chophouse - This restaurant serves you great steaks and chops and also seafood like the potato encrusted sea bass and grilled tuna with honey-ginger glaze.
- Lake Park Bistro - This romantic French restaurant is situated in downtown Milwaukee and offers outstanding service for any social occasion.